You can integrate your social media platforms by authorising Vega to interact with your Facebook page, posts and statistics.
- Navigate to the 'Admin' Dashboard. (If you cannot see this on your main top menu bar, you may not have authorisation to access it, and will need to seek permission from your System Administrator)
- Select the 'Integrations' tab from the menu on left-hand menu
- Click the 'Connect to Facebook' button.
You will be redirected to Facebook and a dialogue will display requesting the required permissions in order for Vega to post to your page.
- Confirm the required permissions in Facebook before being redirected back to Vega.
- Select from the drop down the page you wish to post to from within Vega and click 'Add'
The Facebook connection button will now let you disconnect Vega from Facebook at any time and the Facebook URL field will now be populated with your pages URL.
Facebook posts can now be created. See Creating Facebook Posts
Facebook could not be connected, please try again.
If you receive this error followed by a message stating “There was a problem connecting Vega to Facebook please try authorising again (Manage pages permission required)”, then the Manage pages permission has not been granted to Vega. This can be resolved by simply clicking the “Connect to Facebook” button again and making sure all permissions are granted to Vega.
I gave all permissions to Vega but Vega has not connected to Facebook
This issue is usually due to a user cancelling the Facebook page dialogue after giving Vega permission in Facebook and on redirection to the integration tab in the Vega Admin dashboard. Following the Facebook connection process and selecting a page for Vega to post to will resolve this issue.