To generate a new list you will use Vega's query tool which can be accessed a number of ways:
- From your homepage 'Add Query'
- In 'Contacts' section 'Add New Query' button
- In Engage - Send Email/Engage Tools 'Add Query'
If you are adding a new query to send a mass email, we always recommend that you create a small group of contacts on your database as a 'Test Email Group' - by adding an attribute 'Test Email' to a select 3-4 contacts in your organisation and generating this query.
- Click 'Add New Query' and you will be taken to the 'Query Your Contacts' screen
- You can add a new list by generating a New Query and saving results to a new list
- Or by clicking the 'Lists' tab from menu at top of page which will take you to 'Create New List' page
- You can search individual names by entering into the search field and clicking the blue search button
- Enter new list name and click 'Add Results To List' button
- You can now find your New List in the 'Contacts' section, click 'My Lists' button on the left-hand side of screen