You may wish to export a list or query from one of your Campaigns to an Excel spreadsheet to work with.
- Go to the 'Engage' section in Vega and click the Campaign you would like to export list.
- Select a Campaign from the list of Recent Campaigns, which will expand the view
- Click 'New Action' and select action type 'Excel List'
Name Excel List
- Select a 'Name' for your Excel list
- You will need to also include a 'Code' and 'Target'
Select Recipient List or Query
- Your list will either be a predefined saved 'List' or preset Vega 'Query' or a query that you have created and saved yourself.
- Select 'Preset Vega Query' or 'Saved Query' and you will see a list of queries to choose from or select 'Saved List' to choose from
- Click 'Add Recipients' button to confirm volume and correct query or list
- You will receive a green message box in the top righthand corner to confirm query/list has been added
- You may also 'Add recipients' or 'Remove recipients' from your Query or Saved List
- Once you are happy with your Recipient List, you can complete the final step to either 'Save Draft' or ‘Download' by clicking buttons in top right-hand corner
- If you 'Save Draft' your Excel List will be attached to your Recent Campaign as a draft, click to expand view and it will be listed
- When you are ready to use your Excel List, click your 'Draft Excel List’ and a popup box will appear to Export
- Vega will now queue this Action and you will be alerted once the Excel List has been created and a link will be provided to download