- Close will exit out of the Template Manager, ensure your changes have been saved first.
- Get Browser Link will open your document in a new browser tab, giving you an accessible version of the document, which can be used on your website or to include as a PDF link in another document.
- Export will open a new browser tab with your document converted to HTML, this can be used to upload to your website.
- Print will open a new window for you to choose whether to print to PDF or Browser. PDF will download your document as a PDF file and Browser will download your document as a HTML file
- Save > Save As will allow you to Save your document, Edit the subject or name, Move the folder or save another document as an Attachment.
- Save > Delete will display a window to confirm you do want to delete your document. A deleted document cannot be recovered.
- Action > Preview allows you to preview your document as it will look on desktop or mobile
- Show Structure will display structure lines in your document so you can easily see the layout of your rows
Another great feature you will see in the Temaplate Manager are the undo, redo and history buttons at the bottom left of your document window. You can rewind and fast-forward to any point in your recent edit history. As soon as a change in the message is detected, these buttons will appear at the bottom of your document for ease of use:
- Undo and Redo arrows that offer the classic pattern to move back and forth between changes.
- A history icon that expands a timeline of the latest changes, allowing you to browse back and forth through the most recent changes.
For each event in the timeline, the editor displays:
- An icon to identify the type of content that was changed (an image, a text, etc.)
- A description of what changed, including the new value assigned to the element, if any
- The exact time the change occurred
All these details provide a lot of information about what kind of edit was made and when, giving you the ability to go back to a previous state with a high degree of precision.
When you select a previous step in the timeline, the content or row that was edited displays as the selected item.
Note that when you go back in time, the timeline for more recent changes remains available, allowing you to move forward again, without losing any of the edits.
The Undo editor currently remembers the 15 most recent changes in the current browser session (it does not remember changes that happened during a different session), but you can always rewind to the "Message opened" step to go all the way back to the beginning.