The Event module function is in the first phase of pre-release testing, please be aware that changes and improvements are under continual development. To access this tool make sure you TURN ON the beta functionality in the Admin - Organisation Profile section.
Vega events are Campaigns with a special structure
The Vega Events module is a series of widgets that are inserted into your website that allows people to fundraise on your behalf having personalised donation pages on your website, or to participate in events you organize, as individuals or teams.
The Vega Events module removes the need to pay for Eventbrite.
- In Memoriam (Currently not available)
- Peer to Peer (Currently not available)
- Table (Currently not available)
- Team (Currently not available)
- Event Name: Create an event (has groups/tables/teams)
- Code: Is optional. Can be used while integrating with Xero GL or Ledger Codes
- Start Date and time
- Event Price
- Discount Price
- Event Capacity to set Fundraising targets
- Volume Discount Threshold
- Design your own landing page (images/GIF)
- Design your own document template
- Response GL Code
- Response Bank Account
Vega allows you to add Events to existing campaigns or create a new campaign you can add event actions from:
- + Add Campaign (menu on the top right on your screen)
- Once the campaign is created
- + New Action
- Choose to Create an Event action
URL and iFrame configuration Features
When you are happy with the Event details please click save Vega will then provides you with an iframe coded that can be embedded on your webpage or insert a URL link to a Newsletter or document from the Admin - Document Template.
- Invite people to the event (Facebook, OSM, Database, Entered List)
- Invite Registrations
- Purchase table/tickets/reserve or individual landing page
- RSVP processing & Acknowledgement
- Offer registrations for teams and individuals
- Create communications templates
- Register individual participants
- Register attendee’s details (attendee register and visitor book)
- Full and customisable report associated with an event from the Query tool under the Contacts dashboard or metrics under the Reports section
For more detailed information on how to manage the templates linked to an Event please visit our help articles here
Note: The URL link Vega supply has a standard height of 1600px which can be too large for some web pages however if you provide the entire iframe to the webmaster or the person who looks after your webpage backend they can reduce the size by simply typing in the link the size that suits your webpage. eg. replacing 1600px to 900px:
"<iframe width="100%" height="1600" scrolling="no" src="https://connect.vega.works/Content"