You configure an alert to show on the payment form linked to a contact record. The alert is saved in the Alert text box within the contact dashboard and will show on the top of the payment form. Both in one-off and Recurring payment.
Alert showing on top form in Red colour and in the yellow coloured box:
To show the alert on the payment form. Follow the following steps:
- Go to the Admin section and open Financial Settings.
- You will see Show Alert on Payment Form setting at the bottom.
- Turn on this setting by clicking on the checkbox Show Alert and then click the Save Changes button in the top right sub-menu bar.
- Go to any contact and add an alert if you have not already.
- Once the alert is saved, click on the add payment button. You will see the alert on the payment form Header.
Please note if you don't have an alert in the alert textbox, then it won't show the alert on the payment form, even if the alert configuration setting is on.