You can offer your donors a fixed value or percentage discount on Event and Membership widgets.
You can also specify the dates for which the code is valid, you can make it active/inactive at any time and you can also see how many times a particular discount has been used.
Your customers can easily redeem discounts codes in your Event or Membership Widget.
Steps to create a discount code:
- Go to the new widget configuration.
- Open existing event or membership widget configuration.
- Click on Discounts on the right-hand side menu.
- Click Create Discount button. A discount form will show up.
- Enter the desired discount code or just click on the Generate link which will automatically create a discount code.
- Select Type: Percentage or Fixed Amount (Fixed amount discount will deduct the fixed amount from the total price on the widget).
- Enter a discount value (It's the amount for the discount).
- Select Start date
- Set End date (not mandatory)
- Check Active (Mandatory)
- Click Save.
- Once the discount is saved, just click on <Discount Codes link on the top of the form to go back on the Managing discount page.
- You will see the created discount on the table.
It will save the discount and you will able to see the information in the Summary card on the form.
Edit discount code:
- Navigate to the Manage Discount form in the widget configuration
- You will see all created discounts in the table
- Click on the Edit button on the discount you want to edit.
- It will open a discount form with all the information, Simple change anything and then click on Save. It will save the changes.
- If you want to delete the discount then simply click on the Delete button at the bottom of the form. It will delete that discount permanently.