Once you have added your specific query criteria and any necessary filters it is time to view the results.
- You can calculate the population of your query by clicking 'Calculate Results' on the left-hand side of the query tool, this will give you a population number of contacts who fit your specific criteria
- To view the results in a grid, with the information for each contact as per your output columns, click 'Show Population'
- From your results, you can browse the rows of data to see the contacts included, some may be duplicated if they have data which fits multiple criteria
- There is a search bar to easily find specific contacts based on any data, specific dates, names or values
- From here you can export to Excel
- There is also the option to add these results to a list, allowing you to select an existing list or create a new one
- Ensure you save your query before leaving the query tool
Your query is also now available to view from the Contacts tab > My Queries
Viewing your query from here will include the same output columns as added in the query tool. Please read through the article on Accessing and Viewing Queries for more detail on available actions now your query is complete.