If you are a Membership Organisation or manage subscriptions, you can activate this functionality in Vega to assist you.
- Go to the ‘Admin’ section (If you cannot see this on your main top menu bar, you may not have authorisation to access it, and will need to seek permission from your System Administrator)
- Click ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘No thanks’ or ‘Yes tell me more’ if your organisation requires membership management.
- Select your organisation’s Membership Model from the list available, if your model is different, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the blue ‘Save changes’ button in the top right hand corner.
- To add new members, click the blue ‘Add New Membership’ button
- You will see a pop-up box to ‘Add Member’
- Select the ‘Membership Model’ from the drop-down list, e.g. Annual, Anniversary etc.
- Enter ‘Membership Name’ (used in reports to identify this membership)
- Enter ‘Threshold’ which is the membership amount
- Enter ‘Collation’ number used to sort list of Memberships
- Click the ‘Active’ tickbox to activate membership
- Click the blue ‘Save’ button
- You will receive a green message in top right-hand corner to confirm ‘Membership is saved’
- Your new Membership has been added and will appear in the table on the Membership & Subscription screen
You can manage and report on your Memberships & Subscriptions in the reporting section in Vega or by using the Query tool.