If you are having trouble with logging into your Vega account or would like to change your existing password, we recommend you to follow these recovery instructions for your account.
- Click on this link to Vega Homepage.
- Click the Log In button found at the top right corner of your screen.
- Below the log-in form you will find a link saying 'Can't Access Your Account?'.
- You will be redirected to our Password Recovery page.
- Enter your registered email address and you will be sent an email with a temporary password.
- You will then receive an email from us with a link to 'Reset Your Password'
- Once you've entered a new password, you may now Log in to Vega using your new password.
If you don't see a recovery password email from Vega in your inbox, then it's possible that the confirmation email has been marked as spam and was sent to your spam email folder.