To upload a custom CSS file for your widget you will need to first have a custom CSS file to upload and a widget to upload it to.
Steps to upload the CSS file
- Navigate to the admin panel
- Click on 'Widget Configuration' option
- Select the desired widget to add the CSS by clicking on the corresponding 'Edit' on the new widget configuration tool or the 'Configure' button on the old version
- Click on the 'Custom CSS' option on the left-side menu
- Click 'Choose File' and select your CSS file from the list
- Click 'Upload File'
- The page will reload and the new CSS will be applied to your widget