It is quick and easy to send an individual email to a Supporter in Vega.
- Go to 'Contacts' section and search the supporter contact record
- Once open, click 'Add Email' button from top menu bar
- At the next screen select the correct 'From' address (to your own email if you expect a reply)
- Then select an appropriate 'Template' for your email, you can create a general email template for your organisation in the Template Manager for general use
- Complete an appropriate 'Subject' email header and create the content of your email
- If you need to follow up on an email and want a reminder, you can use the options at the bottom of the screen. 'Alert' will show up on the Vega Homepage
- If you are not ready to send your email and wish to save a draft, click the 'Save Draft' button at the bottom of screen. You can retrieve draft emails by clicking the 'Notes & Note Emails' tab in the supporter record and selecting the email with 'Draft Status'
- When you are ready to send your email, click the blue 'Send' button, you will receive a message box confirming 'Email Sent Successfully'
- A record of your email will be saved against the supporter record in the 'Notes & Note Emails' tab