How often do you click on a hyperlink? If you're not familiar with the term, you probably already know what it is. Sometimes called a `live link', hypertext, or a `hotlink', a hyperlink is a word or phrase in online content that, when clicked, takes you to another web page with related content. They can make a big difference in the effectiveness of your content marketing.
To create a hyperlink to point to a whole document in the Vega Note follow these steps:
- Access a Contact record
- Add Note
- To trigger the document editor click inside the blank page
- Click on the Hyperlink Symbol
- Browse Server
- Choose File or Select an existing file
- If the file is not in the list click Upload
- Click OK
- Click the green OK button again to paste the Hyperlink to the document
To create a URL link for users to open on the browser effectively within the Vega Application copy the domain https://dashboard.vega.works/ from the URL bar and paste it before the link you paste it on step nine above, see screenshot below:
Note that the user will then copy the entire URL link and paste it back to the URL bar to open the document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.