If you have generated a bulk document of mail merged letters in Vega, you may also want to generate mailing labels.
- Go to the 'Engage' section in Vega and click the Campaign you would like to generate mailing labels for
- Select a Campaign from the list of Recent Campaigns, which will expand the view
- Click 'New Action' and select action type 'Print Labels'
Name Mailing Labels
- Select a 'Name' for your mailing labels which may mirror the bulk document you created, or a new name
- You will need to also include a 'Code' and 'Target'
Select Recipient List or Query
- Your recipient list for your labels will either be a predefined saved 'List' or preset Vega 'Query' or a query that you have created and saved yourself.
- Select 'Preset Vega Query or Saved Query' and you will see a list of queries to choose from or select 'Saved List' to choose from
- Click 'Show Recipients' button to confirm volume and correct query or list
- You may also 'Add recipients' or 'Remove recipients' from your Query or Saved List
- Once you are happy with your Recipient List, you can complete the final step to either 'Save Draft' or 'Generate PDF' by clicking buttons in top right-hand corner
- If you 'Save Draft' your labels will be attached to your Recent Campaign as a draft, click to expand view and it will be listed
- When you are ready to complete, click your 'Draft Labels' and a popup box will appear 'Continue Editing', click this button which will take you back to the Print Labels page, and click 'Generate'
- Vega will now queue this task in the generate documents service and you will be alerted once the labels have been created and a link to the document will be provided to download
Please sign in to leave a comment.