If you have generated a bulk document of mail merged letters in Vega, you may also want to generate mailing labels.
- Go to the 'Engage' section in Vega and click the Campaign you would like to generate mailing labels for
- Select a Campaign from the list of Recent Campaigns, which will expand the view
- Click 'New Action' and select action type 'Print Labels'
Name Mailing Labels
Select a 'Name' for your mailing labels which may mirror the bulk document you created, or a new name. You can also include an optional 'Code' and 'Target'.
Next steps include adding the attributes and roles to the campaigns if you have specific staff or volunteers assigned for the campaign. There is also the option to add Tags to your campaign action, these can be used to filter the campaign dropdown when adding a payment in vega. You can skip these steps if not required.
Select Recipient List or Query
- Your recipient list for your labels will either be a predefined saved 'List' or preset Vega 'Query' or a query that you have created and saved yourself.
- Select 'Preset Vega Query or Saved Query' and you will see a list of queries to choose from or select 'Saved List' to choose from
- Click 'Show Recipients' button to confirm volume and correct query or list
- You may also 'Add recipients' or 'Remove recipients' from your Query or Saved List
Once you are happy with your Recipient List, you can complete the final step to either 'Save as Draft' or 'Save and Continue'.
Review and Generate
When you are ready to complete, click your 'Generate. Vega will now queue this task in the generate documents service and you will be alerted once the labels have been created and a link to the document will be provided to download.