Print And Email Batch Receipts
Now that you have posted your Batch, you will see at the top of your screen the total value of your batch and the total number of items in your batch. You will also see a list of the donors that you have entered in your batch and can now process their receipts by batch.
Printing Batch Receipts
- From the drop-down menu slightly to the right of your screen, select ‘Print All Receipts’ and click the ‘Output Batch Now’ button.
- All of the receipts in your batch will appear in another screen for you to print and/or save
- Receipts are automatically saved to the donor’s record under ‘Mailings & Email Receipts’
Emailing Batch Receipts
- From the drop-down menu slightly to the right of your screen, select ‘Email All Receipts’ and click the ‘Output Batch Now’ button.
- You will now see a message box ‘Success’ which provides you with the number of Sent Items and the number of Failed Items which represents the donors without a valid email address.
- You may now print the remainder of receipts to send in the mail by selecting ‘Print Unprocessed Receipts’ and follow steps above for printing batch receipts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.