On occasion, you may need to make changes to a posted batch. You can easily unpost a batch and make changes and this will not double post anything to Supporter’s payment history or your Cashbook.
Unpost An Existing Batch
- Go to ‘Money’ section
- On the left-hand side of your screen you will see a section titled ‘Recent Batches’. You can search for your batch in the search field using the batch code.
- Click the batch you want to unpost and click the button ‘Unpost Batch’
- You will receive a green message button in the top right-hand corner of your screen ‘Unpost batch complete’ and ‘Save complete’
- If you click the ‘back’ button in the top left hand corner of the screen you will see that your unposted batch is now listed in the ‘Awaiting Batches’ section.
- You can now click into this batch and make the changes you need to the batch line and click ‘Save Batch’.
- You can now repost this updated batch by clicking the ‘Post Batch’ button and the revisions will update the Supporter record and your Cashbook.
Please sign in to leave a comment.