Campaign criteria can be added to your query to filter the results based on their particular campaign engagement.
Navigate to the Campaigns tab to add these options
- Select the campaign header from the dropdown
- There is the option to add all campaign actions or select a specific action, both of these will open the campaign filter options to choose from
Responded To Campaign- This will give results for contacts who have a payment coded to the selected campaign
Received Campaign- This will give results for all contacts who have this campaign recorded as being sent to them, they will be in the campaign recipient listDid Not Respond Campaign- This will give results of all contacts who received the campaign and have not got a payment coded to it
Is Source Campaign- This will give results of all contacts who have this as their source campaign on the contact dashboard. The source campaign is automatically added with the relevant detail when a contact is created through a widget
- When all campaign actions or multiple individual actions are used, the contact must meet all criteria to show in the results, for example, they must have received or responded to ALL campaign actions
- Once the campaign filter has been added it will display on the left-hand side underneath the output columns. You can click to open the criteria from here and make any necessary changes or remove the filter.
- Ensure you save your query before leaving the query tool