If you want to connect any donation page on your website to Vega, you need to ensure you have selected the ‘Recurring Payment’ and the ‘Donation’ Website Widget to your Vega.
Vega will handle all your one-off and recurring payments through a payment gateway. For New Zealand customers, main suppliers are:
If you do not yet have a gateway you may apply for one by clicking on the Getaway links list on the above list.
To set up your payment gateway:
- Go to the ‘Admin’ Section in Vega (If you cannot see this on your main top menu bar, you may not have the authorisation to access it, and will need to seek permission from your System Administrator)
- Click ‘Payment Gateway’ from the menu on the left-hand side
- No gateways setup the page will show a blank Default Gateway field.
- ‘Default Gateway’, please select the name of the payment gateway your organisation is using
- ‘Account ID’, please enter your gateway account ID
- ‘Username’, please enter your gateway username
- ‘Password’, please enter your gateway password
- Click ‘Save changes’ in the top right-hand corner
- You will receive a message to confirm this has been successfully completed
- Your payment gateway is now set up and it’s important that you test this functionality and ensure that you have the appropriate receipts and documentation set up to deliver to your supporters, detailed information can be found in the template manager link below.