You can re-open a closed or suspended recurring payment from within the contact.
- Click on the ‘Payments & Recurring’ tab
- The top part of the page shows the supporter’s recurring payments and the details associated with it
- The Status of the recurring payment will show as ‘Payment Suspended’ or ‘Payment Closed’
- Click this line to open the recurring payment
- In the section ‘Recurrence Details’ the ‘Status’ will again show as ‘Payment Suspended’ or ‘Payment Closed’
- To re-active the recurring payment, select ‘Payment Open’ from the drop-down menu
- Click the ‘Until Further Notice’ box and update the start date to the date you are reactivating the recurring payment
- Double-check the ‘Due Date’ and ‘Next Take Date’ are accurately aligned with the donor’s preferred payment cycle
- The recurring payment is now open and will appear as an active recurring payment in the Money section
CLICK SAVE BEFORE YOU EXIT SUPPORTER RECORD
Please sign in to leave a comment.