Service Emails enable key staff to send personal communications via the Vega engagement software. Increased personal communications with your supporters increase engagement with your organisation, which will assist you in achieving your mission and goals.
Not all Vega users need to be set up with Service Emails as you, as an organisation, may decide that all communications (e.g. eNewsletters and Appeals) are sent from the CEO.
To setup Service Emails -
- Go to the ‘Admin’ section (If you cannot see this on your main top menu bar, you may not have the authorisation to access it, and will need to seek permission from your System Administrator)
- Click ‘Service Emails’ on the left-hand side menu
- You will see a table at the top of the screen with 'any' active/default service emails currently in use
- To add another, enter the address in the ‘Email’ box
- Enter the ‘Sender Name’
- Enter the ‘Purpose’ for which the service email is being set up, e.g. Appeals, eNewsletters, Admin etc.
- Enter the ‘Order Sequence’ as to where you wish the service email to appear on the list
- Click the tick box ‘Default Email?’ if you wish this Service Email to appear as a default in Vega whenever you are sending a communication and then click ‘Add’
- Click ‘Save Changes’ button at the top right-hand of the screen before you leave the page to save changes
- Your new Service Email has now been setup
Note: When a new email is added to this option a validation token will be sent to the email owner, no validated email can be used in any part of Vega.