Reading and Dismissing Notifications and Alerts
When a user receives a message note, there will be a notification in the Inbox icon as indicated in the screenshot below.
To open and dismiss the received message, follow these instructions:
- Click the 'Notification icon'.
- Mouse hover the notification you want to view andClick.
- The selected message will appear.
- To mark the notification asRead, Clickon 'Mark as read' at the bottom of the displayed message. This will remove the message from the message notification.
- Click on red cross to close the Notification List and return to the main Home Dashboard.
Note that messages that you 'Mark as Read' will be archived in the 'Message Inbox' page as shown in the screenshot below.
Alerts in Vega are small windows that pop up on your screen to give you quick information or notify you about a potential task or reminder. For example, it might advise you to remember something or call someone. Unlike messages, alert boxes do not require any user input. However, you need to acknowledge the alert box by pressing the Don't ask me again key or clicking a mouse button to make it go away.
The typical alert dialogue provides information in a separate box to the user, after which the user can only respond in one way: by closing it. Once the alert is dismissed the box will no longer appear on the screen to view the alert you must access the Contact record the alert was created under.
Next, Create Notifications and Alerts 'Adding Notes'.
All your Vega messages at one place
To view your recent messages simply click on the Message dropdown box on the top menu bar. And to see all messages, click on "See all in inbox" option in the drop-down menu.
There are 3 options on the Inbox page:
- Inbox: This shows all your recent messages, and to view it, simply click on the message and it will open up a popup to show your message content. To archive the message, Click on "Mark as Read" or select the message using checkbox and click on Dismiss; The message will be moved to the archived folder. You can archive multiple messages by selecting them using the checkbox in front of them and clicking on "Dismiss".
- Archive: This shows your recent archived messages - helpful if you need to recover one. You can view it by clicking on the message, similar to the Inbox page. If you want to mark it as unread, Select the message using a checkbox, and click on Mark as Unread, and it will automatically move the message to the Inbox list.
You can Unread multiple messages at the same time. Just select them using the checkbox and click on Mark as unread. It will move the selected messages to the Inbox list.
- Refresh: Clicking Refresh button will refresh the messages in the Inbox and Archive list.
Please Note: Vega will only manage outbounds and alerts or internal messages generated within the Vega application. If your Contacts reply to your email, for example, Vega will not have a functionality, at this moment to record or notify about this inbox.
Please sign in to leave a comment.